This month, I’m on a quest to eliminate all the old jars/bottles/containers of beauty products that have been in my shelf for far too long. I have to make room for future hauls, don’t I? And I’m not the type to waste perfectly good products just because I get new ones. I’m nothing if not practical, after all. Here are my May staples:
1. Body Shop lip balm – This is ANCIENT, but there’s only a few uses left on this pot. The thing I don’t like about Body Shop balm is the texture. I find it too sticky, and the scent/flavor is a bit strong. Next to a waxy-tasting lipstick, an overpowering lip balm really annoys me.
2. Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Hydrolized Moisturizing Mist – The newest member of my collection, Celeteque mist is easy to incorporate into any beauty routine. All you have to do is shut your eyes and spritz 2-3 times. Once dry, layer on your favorite serum, moisturizer, etc.
3. Watsons Grape Bella Nourishing Hand & Nail Cream – Cheapo, but good! At PHP 60+, this hand cream is non-sticky (a must for me!), smells nice, and is handy enough to pop into any bag.
4. Sewame Eye Skin Essence – Gotten from a trip to China, this is a clear gel formula that skin absorbs fast. These days, I’m enjoying gel formulas more and more. I have combination skin, and I don’t like sticky, greasy creams.
5. Instant Glow Moroccan Argan Oil – I dab this on when I feel like my skin needs a little extra TLC. It’s a non-greasy oil, so I make an exception for this product. I’m still sold on the wondrous effects of argan oil, so I fully intend to stock up on this again.
6. Garnier Nutritionist Night Cream – Again, ancient history, but only a few uses left. It smells nice, but has a very basic moisturizing function. Not bad though.
I’ve got new stuff coming in this May, so I’ll be posting about them soon. 🙂