I’m trying to put a cap on my spending because I’m always talking about how I’ve gone overboard yet again with my purchases, so I can’t exactly have monthly favorites. Biannually, on the other hand, I’ll take with gusto. These are what got me through this year’s scorching summer and pre-stormy weather:
1. Burt’s Bee’s Tinted Lip Balm – This doesn’t leave my makeup bag because it’s so utterly handy. It’s good for lazy days when I need a no-makeup makeup look, and I just plain love the color payoff and the moisture this gives.
3. Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser for Face and Eyes – Like I said in my review, this is a one-step cleansing BFF as long as you don’t have any waterproof mascara on. My dual-phase makeup remover is still attached to my hip, but I marvel at how this eliminates the rest of my makeup so easily. You gotta give it credit.
4. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation – Whenever I use this, I look like I just came back from a beach vacation. That’s because the shade is darker than my natural skin tone. I mix it with another foundation to balance the color out. The lightweight factor is what I treasure.
5. Celeteque Brightening Eye Tuck and Dark Circles Lightener – I still have this because I have two other eye creams in rotation. This is still my favorite one for its winning texture.
6. Zero Kuma Concealer – The more I use it, the more I realize I can’t live without it. My two biggest face issues are redness and dark circles. This takes care of the latter in a heartbeat.