It’s not just soothing, it’s super soothing—at least, according to the packaging. If you’ve been following Philosophy closely, you’d know that the Keep The Peace line has already been discontinued. I’m still pushing through with this review, because I’ve noticed that the primary ingredients for the Keep The Peace Serum and the When Hope is Not Enough Omega 3-6-9 Replenishing Oil (PHP 2,295) are similar, so Omega 3-6-9 is probably what this evolved into. I hope to compare and contrast in the future to see if Omega 3-6-9 makes for a good replacement.
Quick Specs: 27 ml; made in the USA; fragrance-free
- It’s gentle, and I can see it. No breakouts, no reactions.
- It has a natural oil scent. Nothing raw or nutty. If you’re familiar with the slightly sweet scent of olive oil, this is something similar.
- Because you’ll only need a few a few drops at a time, 27 ml is actually a lot. I use 6-8 drops to really get a full face going, and it feels like I hardly made a dent on the product. I’ve been using this nightly for nearly two months.
- This is more oil than serum, so the name was a little misleading for me. However, the newer Omega 3-6-9 product clearly states that it is a replenishing oil, so you’ll avoid any confusion there.
- Though the packaging looks sleek with its push-button dropper, I find that it isn’t able to hold oil properly without wayward drops falling here and there. Omega 3-6-9 was able to address that problem with its rubber dropper.
Verdict: It doesn’t lighten, whiten, or brighten, but that’s not what it promises anyway. Keep The Peace Serum was created for gently moisturizing reactive skin with minimal irritation. It certainly delivers on that front.