I enjoy soap-testing almost as much as I enjoy testing makeup. It’s primarily because I tire so easily of scents that I like to change things up when I can. Dial Coconut Water Bar Soap (PHP 139.75 for a box of three) is one of the energizing switcher-uppers in my soap line-up.
Quick Specs: 4 oz; a body wash in this variant is also available
Ingredients: Soap (sodium Tallowate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*), Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, Fragrance, Peg-8, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate And/or Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue
*contains One Or More Of These
What I Can Say About Dial Coconut Water Soap Bar:
- Non-drying, this glycerin soap feels clean without worsening my dry patches.
- Fruity-scented soaps aren’t that common in the Philippine market, so this is a pleasant addition to a narrow selection. I don’t smell coconut, but I do get a whiff of tropical fruit.
- Produces nice, big suds and a satisfying lather.
- The only Dial products I’ve used in my life are the hand soaps, so I’m pleasantly surprised by the quality of the body soap.
- Affordable. It’s a big bar of imported soap, so three pieces for PHP 139.75 isn’t such a stretch of the imagination. Our local brands tend to give us daintier “value-pack!” sizes, thus we tend to write the bigger ones off as expensive.
Verdict: With a fruity scent without going overboard into candy territory, this refreshing body bar will surely take the umay (tired palate) off your soap selection.
*This soap was given as a gift by a PR company. My opinions on the product are 100% my own.*