This week has been particularly productive in terms of blogging. Starting next week, I’ll be sharing more food- and beauty-related events that the merry month of March has brought me to. For right now, let’s have a look at my empties:
1. Nivea Baby Smoothy Cream — Works wonderfully as a facial moisturizer and a body lotion/butter. Furthermore, it has the scent I want in lotions, subtle and clean. (Can’t all Nivea lotions smell like it, pretty please?)
2. Lactacyd Cool & Fresh, White Intimate, and All-Day Care — Um… I didn’t use all three at once, obviously. This just accumulated in my empties stash. Anyway, Cool & Fresh has one of the longer lasting cooling sensations in feminine wash. White Intimate smells kind of like Elizabeth Arden’s Green Tea and lathers up nicely. All-Day Care is basically the more gel-type version of the classic (runny) Lactacyd feminine wash. My favorite is White Intimate, though specifically for scent and lather reasons.
3. Celeteque Brightening Eye Tuck — Moisturizes eyes without leaving it greasy. Works as a makeup base to boot!
4. Pond’s Dewy Rose Gel — Good stuff. The small container lasted me a few days short of a month. Perfect trial size. It’s fine for days at home or to prep the skin lightly for makeup, but air-conditioned rooms require a heavier moisturizer.
5. L’Oreal Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Tonic — I’m not sure this worked. Guess it’s more of a preventive thing. Aside from acting as a tonic, it certainly makes for a pleasantly-scented scalp-freshener.