I’ve gotten more comfortable with mattes and semi-mattes, but my stash is nothing if not inclusive of light, glossy lipsticks. They’re much too important for me to give up. For example, when I go to parties or food trips, a bold or matte lipstick tends to come off unevenly at the center of the mouth after eating. It’s too obvious, and I have to keep remembering to retouch for photos. I’ll stick to something like In2It Colourshine Lipstick in Carnation, thankyouverymuch.
Six Things About In2It Colourshine Lipstick:
- The lipstick comes in a shiny metallic tube with an edgy red-dot accent. It’s somewhere between sleek and cute. The cap fits snugly, so I’ve never had an issue with it accidentally popping off in my purse.
- Carnation is a perky light pink with gold shimmer that gives off a sheer, glossy color in one swipe. The color is buildable but doesn’t migrate to the edges of the mouth, so two to three swipes gets opaque coverage that stays in place.
- Glides smooth and feels light while packing on the hydration.
- You know what this reminds me of? Revlon Lip Butters!
- I get 2-3 hours until the color and moisture completely wear off. Nothing out of the ordinary for a glossy lipstick.
- This is at the PHP 300-400 price range. Standard for drugstore brand imports.
Verdict: I can have my pick of glossy, pigmented moisturizing lippies from at least two drugstore brands, and I’m glad. The formula and pigmentation give me what I need, so I’ve found affordable keepers that I intend to repurchase.