I’ve studied enough cycles of Avon brochures to know to be patient and wait for a sale before pouncing. As a result, I ended up with a huge bottle of Avon Simply Delicate pH Balanced Feminine Wash in Calming. I don’t think I could write paragraphs upon paragraphs about feminine intimate care, so I’ll make the review as quick and painless as possible.
Quick Specs: 400 ml at SRP PHP 349 (smaller bottle available) ; made in the Philippines
Five Things About Avon Simply Delicate Feminine Wash:
- Sturdy packaging. I’ve dropped this quite a few times in the shower, and it’s still very much intact. While the dispenser hole is narrow, I still find it a little tricky to control the flow of product coming out. That’s because…
- The feminine wash is a clear, watery liquid that lathers fairly well. Not as aggressively as the gel-type feminine washes, but enough to get the job done and feel clean at the same time.
- Mild, non-drying formula. It doesn’t feel like you went at it with anti-bacterial bar soap, if you get what I mean. Now “raw” feeling afterwards.
- For those who hate scented feminine wash, this is not for you. It has a very mild chamomile-baby wash scent that I deem far from heavily-perfumed compared to other brands I’ve tried. If you can settle for a light scent, this is good. If you want completely unscented, then no.
- I think I got this for less than PHP 200 during a sale. This bottle has lasted for several months, so I’d say it’s quite affordable.
Verdict: Lest we forget that Avon isn’t just about trendy makeup and “up-lifting” underwear, Simply Delicate is one of their quality products in the skincare department that you can keep using and repurchasing for its effectiveness and affordability. Of course, be patient and wait for a sale.